How It Works
You can add a handwritten note to any of our cards using our specialized technology. It is easy and it works from anywhere in the world - as long as you have an internet connection.
Here's how it works:
- Pick a card that you like.
- Click the button "Sign this card" (it's next to the card you picked).
- A pop up message will tell you to write your message on a blank piece of white paper (use paper with no lines on it, like printer paper). Try to write near the center of the page. You can write anything you like. You can also draw things like doodles, if you want.
- When your note is done, click the button at the bottom of the pop up message that says "I have written my note"
If you are shopping on a desktop or tablet:
- You'll be prompted to enter your cell phone number. The site is going to send you a text message containing a special link that you can use to send a picture of your handwritten note to Signed.
- Click the link in the text message you received from Signed. When you click this link your phone or tablet's camera will turn on.
- Take a picture of your handwritten note. After you take the picture some phones and tablets will ask you to click OK (or something like that). If yours asks you to click OK, do it. That will send the picture of your note to our website.
- In less than 60 seconds your handwritten note will appear inside the card on your screen.
- From there, you can make your handwriting bigger or smaller, move it around, and rotate it. If you don't like the note or want to change it, you can delete it and try again.
- Once your note looks good inside the card, click "buy" and check out.
- After you purchase your card, our system will put your handwritten note into the card and then we'll mail it out! We place a real stamp on each envelope by hand and send every card first class mail. Each card is mailed within a few minutes of purchase. The post office delivers most cards 2 - 3 days after it is mailed.